The Prince George Cougars Hockey Club is pleased to announce that on Sunday, March 18th, 2018 at 11:00 AM, the Cougars will be holding their third annual Awards Banquet and Brunch at the Prince George Civic Centre.
In the first season of the New Ice Age, the Prince George Cougars introduced eight brand new trophies and awards that were presented prior to the Cougars regular season finale. The third annual Awards Banquet will have the following awards presented on Sunday, March 19th:
– Dan Hamhuis Award (Most Valuable Player)
– Eric Brewer Award (Defensive Player of the Year)
– Troy Bourke Award (Offensive Player of the Year)
– Dr. Jeff Zorn Award (Scholastic Player of the Year)
– Brett Connolly Award (Rookie of the Year)
– Chris Mason Award (3 Stars Selection Award)
– Dorothy Johnson Memorial Award (Fan Favorite)
– Michael Fogolin Memorial Award (Players Choice Award)
Tickets for this inaugural event are available now for $40 for adults, and $25 for kids 12-and-under. They can be purchased through the Cougars online store at https://shop.pgcougars.com/collections/tickets/products/2018-pg-cougars-awards-brunch
Admission to the event covers your meal and also gives you the opportunity to meet your favourite player or coach! Each table at the event will have one player or one staff member present.
Tickets for the third annual Prince George Cougars Awards Brunch are limited, so purchase your tickets today!
Past winners of the Prince George Cougars annual awards can be viewed here.
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.