The Prince George Cougars return to the CN Centre this weekend for a doubleheader against the Victoria Royals and there is plenty of excitement for fans to look forward to.
Here is What is on Tap for this weekend:
Saturday, October 16th
- The first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a FREE Cougars 2021-2022 magnet schedule, courtesy of Domino’s Pizza, Culligan Water, and Johnston Meier Insurance.
- Jim’s Clothes Closet will be presenting the Cougars’ Monthly MVP award in a pre-game presentation.
- The Northern Health Authority is holding a vaccine clinic outside the main entrance of the CN Centre from 3:00-7:00 pm. The clinic is open to anyone eligible (12+) for their first or second dose. Those receiving their first dose will be able to attend the game.
- 1st Intermission, “PG Hockey Challenge.” Two (2) contestants will faceoff to win a Tourism Prince George prize pack valued at over $150.
- Tim Horton’s Stick Toss. Lucky fans will have a chance at winning NHL Superstar Collectable Sticks during the first period.
- Live music at Buskers Corner with Karen Cruise.
Sunday, October 17th
- A Sunday matinee 2:00 pm puck drop.
- 1st Intermission, “Pizza 73 Tic Tac Toe.” Two (2) fans will compete to win a FREE medium meal, plus Pizza 73 coupons for their entire section.
- 2nd Intermission, “MNP Chuck a Puck.” First of 10 for this season. Winner will receive a gift card to a local business, courtesy of MNP.
- “More Rewards Points Lucky Row.” Fans in one lucky row will each win 500 More Rewards points, courtesy of Save-on-Foods, during the second period.
- Live music at Busker Corner with Chris Goodwin.
Single game tickets start at just $16 and are available at the TicketsNorth box office at the CN Centre, by phone (1-888-293-6613), or online at www.ticketsnorth.ca