Spirit of Healthy Kids School Program
The Prince George Cougars Hockey Club, in partnership with the Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation and the Northern Health Authority, are pleased to offer this virtual Spirit of Healthy Kids (SOHK) School Program. The SOHK School Program is entering its sixth year and tens of thousands of students across Northern BC have participated in the program.
This year the school with the highest overall level of participation could win a $5,000 grant for their school. All schools with a minimum of 50 percent participation in the program, will be entered into a draw for five $1,000 grants.
How the SOHK Regional Program Works:
- Watch the video presented by the Prince George Cougars’ players and Rowdy Cat
- Teachers and parents please read: PARENTS LETTER & TRACKING SHEET
- Parents, print off the tracking sheet then help your child track their healthy habits everyday for two-straight weeks. SINGLE PRINTABLE TRACKING SHEET
- After two weeks, have your child bring their tracking sheet to their school and hand it in to their teacher.
- For additional resources and information about the healthy messages being promoted in the program, click here: ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS & PARENTS
In order for your school to be qualified to win a grant, the deadline to hand in completed tracking sheets is Tuesday, March 16th.
For more information on the SOHK School Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-596-9963.